Comment on page
Keep our feet on the ground, shoot for the moon.
- Define project positioning, target audience, and core value proposition.
- Build the team. Establish project website and social media channels.
- Kickoff prototype development and overall project planning.
- Launch the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) with core features on Arbitrum Goerli.
- Integrate LayerZero's OFT technology to unlock new omni-chain possibilities.
- Compile project documentation and initiate community-building efforts.
- Conduct contract auditing in partnership with the top-level auditing company
- Officially launch Version 1.0 of the project on Arbitrum.
- Release tokenomics details outlining the distribution and utility of the native token.
- Launch Agilely Points Program rewarding early participants with points.
- Token Initial DEX Offering (IDO).
- Expand to additional chains including Ethereum, Polygon, and Optimism and more.
- Accept more diverse LSTs (rETH, sfrxETH, swETH) and LDT as collateral options.
- More features: one-step leverage, flash mint and more.
- Cross-chain deposit and mint USDA with seamless experience.
- V2 launch with the distribution of the project's native tokens to participants and supporters.
- Integration of sDAI and gFRAX.